Mountains beyond mountains

It all happened so fast. It feels like yesterday I created this blog to document the exploration of my homeland before heading off to college. I remember the anxious excitement I felt upon arriving to college. Like a fervent hiker ready to take on a difficult mountain, I was so ready to embrace whatever college had to offer. Today marks the last day of classes for my undergraduate career. Actually, to be honest, I skipped my class - I've never been good with closure. These four unforgettable years have begun to mold me into the adult I aspire to become. I have been endlessly challenged to improve myself in every aspect and am so thankful for the people who have contributed to my experience. Having accomplished so much, I feel like I'm at the top of my mountain; however, from the summit, I can finally admire the endless horizon of peaks. There is still SO much for me to learn and many, more difficult challenges ahead. In the next year, I will be working my a** off as I apply to medical school and save up to travel the world, hike the Appalachian Trail, and enjoy what Earth has to offer! The future is both thrilling and terrifying, but I'm ready to take on my next mountain.

A casual family hike in Mallorca, Spain 



Comments

Popular Posts